1. Praise Club card (the “Membership Card”) is issued by Jin Bei Group to the applicant.
2. Applicants of the Praise Club membership must be 18 years of age or older and shall provide originals of Foreign Passport or foreigner who have valid Cambodia Government issue Identity Cards upon submission of application form. A photo will be taken upon registration for future verification.
3. Employees of Jin Bei Group shall not apply for Praise Club membership or enjoy the privileges and benefits of the Praise Club.
4. The Membership Card, Points and benefits shall only be used by the Praise Club member (the “Member”). Any Points accumulated by a person other than the Member to whom the Membership Card belongs shall be deemed to be NULL and VOID.
5. Points and benefits are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional benefits.
6. The enjoyment and use of the Praise Club membership, the Membership Card and the associated benefits shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these Praise Club membership Terms and Conditions.
7. Jin Bei Group shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen cards. Replacement of lost or stolen cards will only be issued upon the Member’s originals of Foreign Passport or foreigner who have valid Cambodia Government issue Identity Card. Jin Bei Group reserves the right to impose a fee for replacement of any Membership Card.
8. The charges for the replacement of Membership Card are as follows:
a. For Tier 1 Members, it is free for the first time to replace a new card in every year;
b. For Tier 2 Members, it is free for the first three (3) times to replace in every year;
c. For Tier 3 Members, it is free with no limitation on replacement;
d. If beyond above free limitation, Members need to pay USD 3 or deduct 3 points in his/her own account as the fee for replacement every time.
e. The mentioned "every year" is the calendar year starts from 1st January.
9. All Points accumulated will be credited to the Member’s account within forty-eight (48) hours. All Points redeemed will be immediately deducted from the Member’s account. All unclaimed Points requests must be made within thirty (30) days from the transaction date subject to the discretion of Jin Bei Group approval. Successful Points reinstatement will be credited to the Member’s account within fourteen (14) days from the date of approval.
10. Jin Bei Group shall not be liable for any mistake in accumulation or calculation of Points or the redemption for rewards, whether such mistake results from technical malfunction, operator’s fault, misrepresentation or any factor beyond the reasonable control of Jin Bei Group or otherwise.
11. Jin Bei Group has the sole and absolute discretion in making final decisions on granting the Praise Club membership to any applicant, on granting any reward or benefit that a Member may be entitled to or on any dispute relating to the Praise Club membership and the Membership Card.
12. Jin Bei Group reserves the right to cancel or change the Terms and Conditions for enjoying the Praise Club Membership, using the Membership Card, Points programs at any time without prior notice but will allow Members a reasonable period to redeem any existing benefits, Points.
13. Jin Bei Group reserves the right to terminate any Member’s Praise Club membership without prior notice. Jin Bei Group shall terminate a Member’s Praise Club membership, including but not limited to, if the Member violates the Terms and Conditions for enjoying the Praise Club membership; the Member provides untrue or inaccurate information to Jin Bei Group or uses improper ways in order to obtain rewards or benefits; the Member behaves inappropriately in the premises of Jin Bei Group or its affiliates. Upon termination of the Praise Club membership, all Points and benefits of that Member shall be deemed NULL and VOID. Any reward programs, benefits or promotions shall, in relation to that Member, be considered expired and ineffective.
14. If no gaming or retail spending activity in premises of Jin Bei Group (or its affiliates) is recorded for a 6-month consecutive period, any points accumulated in a Member’s account shall be cancelled.
15. Jin Bei Group shall be entitled to require Members to produce originals of their valid Foreign Passport or foreigner who have valid Cambodia Government issue identity cards upon participating in any activity in their capacity as Members for verification purpose and updating of their personal data. Those activities shall include but shall not be limited to Points redemption and all promotional activities.
16. The Membership Card is the property of Jin Bei Group and must be returned unconditionally and immediately by Members upon Jin Bei Group request.
17. Members shall agree to abide by all Terms and Conditions set by Jin Bei Group upon participating in any promotional activity and shall accept as final and binding all decisions of Jin Bei Group on relating matters and disputes.
18. Should there be any change to a Member’s personal data (including, without limitation, information shown in Foreign Passport or valid Cambodia issue Identity Cards, email or correspondence address and contact phone numbers) kept by Jin Bei Group, the Member shall inform Jin Bei Group by attending any Praise Club membership counter personally. Jin Bei Group shall not be responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a Member’s failure to update Jin Bei Group as to his/her personal data.
19. Jin Bei Group may request Members to select a Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) in a format it designates. Members’ PIN are for their own use only. Members should not disclose their PIN to another person or other Members under any circumstances. Originals of valid Foreign Passport or foreigner who have Cambodia issue Identity Cards will be required for PIN registration. Members may be required to provide their PIN upon participating in any promotional activity or Dollars redemption for verification. Jin Bei Group may from time to time require Members to reselect their PIN for security reasons.
The discounts in the form of Points and/or discounts, benefits, entitlements, privileges, promotions may be awarded to Members when the card is presented at the time of purchasing selected products/services offered by the participating Merchants by cash or credit card. The Members may be permitted to enjoy the Dollars Earning/Redemption and/or the Benefits as determined from time to time by Jin Bei Group and the participating Merchants.
20. Should there be any discrepancy in Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.